Did you know that over 53 million of American are freelancing today?
Web design, search engine optimization, coding, customer service, project management, digital marketing, app development, blog management and email marketing are the most in-demand freelancers skills.
It is estimated that in 2020, nearly forty percent of the workforce in America will be represented by freelancers.
Freelancing is becoming very popular among both employers and employees. College graduates and current students are not longer looking for the typical nine to five jobs. Freelancers work as much as they want; the have the freedom to accept only projects they like and work on them whenever they have time.
This infographic about 29 Facts Every Freelancer Needs To Know About, presented by Digperformance, gives us valuable stats about the freelance industry.
How are the freelancers changing our economy? What skills will get you hired… or can easily outsource? How are freelancers like?
- This Year Will Be Different The Insightful Guide to Becoming a Freelancer
- Monika Kanokova
- Publisher: Monika Kanokova
- High quality mug makes the perfect gift for everyone.
- Printed on only the highest quality mugs. The print will never fade no matter how many times it is washed.
- Packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Last update on 2018-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API