When you’re heading off to college you shouldn’t forget about fashion.
Clothes are important for warmth and comfort as well as making you look and feel great — but you have to prioritize if you’re on a budget.
So here are four college fashion hacks to make sure you’ve got the must-have items for this semester.
A tough backpack that looks terrific is essential for carrying books and stationery as well as sports gear and snacks.
But you don’t need a huge model that makes you look like you’ve joined the Marine Corps.
Herschel offer a range of cool retro style backpacks with leather straps that look great and have enough space to stash all of your essential items. And there are a range of colorways and fabrics to suit the tastes of the trendiest fashionistas.
If you undertake a range of activities during the day be sure to buy a backpack with separate sealable compartments — you don’t want your lunch ending up splattered across an important term paper.
Sneakers are de rigeur for campus comfort — but if you’re forced to make a choice between different footwear perhaps it’s best to pick the perfect pair of boots. These days you can pick up a pair that are lightweight, waterproof and look fabulous too.
Palladium originally made footwear for the French Foreign Legion — but their military cut has been adapted for use in city streets and colleges. If you like a touch of French je ne sais quoi in your wardrobe these might suit you perfectly.
Choose the material carefully — lightweight canvas models will have tough soles but might not be waterproof. So see which range suits the demands of your student lifestyle.
There’s no doubt that you’ll be invited to evening events during the course of your studies. And if you’re a member of several clubs and societies you might be a bit of a social butterfly. So you’ll definitely need some elegant evening wear to spice up your wardrobe.
AX Paris has a range of women’s playsuits that look glamorous and feel feather-light. You’ll be the belle of the student ball in one of these ensembles and their free-flowing fabric means you can dance the night away in complete confidence and comfort.
A good quality jacket that keeps you safe from the cold and rain is a mandatory purchase.And Carhartt has a choice of styles that blend their workwear heritage with cutting-edge style that’s hard to beat.
Investing in a decent coat is sensible — if you catch the cold then you might have to put your studies on hold until you recover. And a lightweight jacket can be slipped into your backpack once the sun peeks out again from behind the clouds.
Having a versatile wardrobe for college doesn’t need to cost the earth, but it’ll help you navigate your college journey with ease. These 4 college fashion hacks will kit you out for academic success.
What’s your must-have college item? Share your stories in the comments section.
- NEW! Join the cool cheerleading team at a football match!
- NEW! Create amazing dance routines with Hannah's cheerleader friends!
- NEW! Use cheers & chants to help Jack score a touchdown & win!
- Material: Outer: Durable water resistant eco-friendly polyester fabric (but not completely waterproof); Inner: polyester lining; smooth sturdy zippers.
- Size: backpack: 11.4"Lx16.5"Hx5.1"D; 1 padded laptop pocket fits most 15.6in slim laptop or below 15.6in, and it keep your laptop stay in place with a Velcro; Weight:...
- Construction: roomy main compartment can hold textbooks, magazines, A4 files; 2 side pockets can hold a water bottle and an umbrella; 1 Front utility pocket keeps the...
- Bunka Fashion College - Vionnet Group
- Publisher: Bunka Fashion College JAPAN
- JP Oversized: 155 pages
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API