When you’re heading off to college you shouldn’t forget about fashion.
Clothes are important for warmth and comfort as well as making you look and feel great — but you have to prioritize if you’re on a budget.
So here are four college fashion hacks to make sure you’ve got the must-have items for this semester.
A tough backpack that looks terrific is essential for carrying books and stationery as well as sports gear and snacks.
But you don’t need a huge model that makes you look like you’ve joined the Marine Corps.
Herschel offer a range of cool retro style backpacks with leather straps that look great and have enough space to stash all of your essential items. And there are a range of colorways and fabrics to suit the tastes of the trendiest fashionistas.
If you undertake a range of activities during the day be sure to buy a backpack with separate sealable compartments — you don’t want your lunch ending up splattered across an important term paper.
Sneakers are de rigeur for campus comfort — but if you’re forced to make a choice between different footwear perhaps it’s best to pick the perfect pair of boots. These days you can pick up a pair that are lightweight, waterproof and look fabulous too.
Palladium originally made footwear for the French Foreign Legion — but their military cut has been adapted for use in city streets and colleges. If you like a touch of French je ne sais quoi in your wardrobe these might suit you perfectly.
Choose the material carefully — lightweight canvas models will have tough soles but might not be waterproof. So see which range suits the demands of your student lifestyle.
There’s no doubt that you’ll be invited to evening events during the course of your studies. And if you’re a member of several clubs and societies you might be a bit of a social butterfly. So you’ll definitely need some elegant evening wear to spice up your wardrobe.
AX Paris has a range of women’s playsuits that look glamorous and feel feather-light. You’ll be the belle of the student ball in one of these ensembles and their free-flowing fabric means you can dance the night away in complete confidence and comfort.
A good quality jacket that keeps you safe from the cold and rain is a mandatory purchase.And Carhartt has a choice of styles that blend their workwear heritage with cutting-edge style that’s hard to beat.
Investing in a decent coat is sensible — if you catch the cold then you might have to put your studies on hold until you recover. And a lightweight jacket can be slipped into your backpack once the sun peeks out again from behind the clouds.
Having a versatile wardrobe for college doesn’t need to cost the earth, but it’ll help you navigate your college journey with ease. These 4 college fashion hacks will kit you out for academic success.
What’s your must-have college item? Share your stories in the comments section.
- 1.Material:High quality lightweight durable printed Polyester and Smooth SBS Zippers
- 2.Main compartment with double-zipper closure; one front zip pocket; two side slip pockets on both sides,padded Ipad/Laptop compartments,2interior slips and 3 zipper...
- 3.External dimensions: 18"x12.6"x5.5"(HxLxW);Capacity:22 Liters; External pocket :9.4"x7"x1";Laptop pocket :11.8x10.6"
- Approx size:12.2*4.7*14.17 inch. Item weight:1.1 pounds
- This cute backpack combines classic styling with basic organization, durable denim fabric make it lightweight comfort and real value,cute backpack fretures a classic...
- Plenty of room, main compartment with zipper is big enough to hold essential items daily use, high quality lining inside separate your cell phone or ipad from other...
- Made of lightweight Nylon, waterproof and sturdy and the clips on the straps make this versatile; Back ergonomically padded for greatest comfort
- Product size: 9 x 12 x 3.9 inches (L*H*W); Small size but big enough main compartment fits a tablet, ipad air, or kindle, along with a few other items
- This small backpack has 5 inner pockets (including 1 mesh zipper pocket), and 2 outer zipper pockets on the front & back for small daily essentials
Last update on 2018-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API