Career Management Tips
continuing-ed career management
Moving onward with your career will mean some smart planning. Allow us to suggest some of our other centers that can help provide guidance on what you should do.
Managing Career Guides
(links to our career and business management centers: SayEducate.com and NovarsGroup.com)
- Career Planning Center:
building your career network and personal empowerment
- Buying An Established Business:
summary steps on finding and buying an established business
Money Management Concepts
(links to our money management center: SayEducate.com)
- Managing Your Credit and Debts
maintaining good credit and managing debt
- Building a Personal Budget
quick guide on budgeting with FREE budgeting worksheets
- Lowering Your Monthly Bills
tips to lower monthly bills and build more discretionary income
- Making Smart Financial Decisions
before you apply understand mortgage, home equity, auto, and debt financing
Begin Side Navigation
Make It Happen!
By building the discipline in four distinct character traits.
Making the Move!
What do you need when you move to college?
1) bed sheets 2) toothbrush3) cooling fan4) medicine box5) hand vac6) plus so much more
Grab our college moving checklist to help you pack for the big move
Save on Textbooks
The cost of college textbooks can run as high as $800-$1,000 or more per semester. So shop around for:
1) new textbooks 2) used textbooks3) rental textbooks
Shop and compare best deals from multiple online merchants.
So what kind of jobs are availabe in your study at college?
Let's take a look to see if opportunities in your field are available and what skills sets you need:
Achieving success in life requires 3 key ingredients:
1) planning 2) discipline3) execution
Open our success module for FREE guides on these key success points.
How can we help with college planning?
1) planning forms 2) manage money tips3) job search4) financial guides5) calculators6) plus so much more
Jump over to our tool for college planning and financial decision making.