About Employer Assistance
One large overlooked source of cash for college education comes from employers. This field can get big fast since many large employers have several programs.
Some of these programs include:
- tuition assistance as an employee
- continuing education assistance
- employee dependent assistance
- employer scholarships
- matching funds programs
- work release
As an employee or employee with an dependent, check with your employer for education benefits. You may be surprised what aid options are available.
|view article: college money - a place you haven't look|
Begin Side Navigation
Make It Happen!
By building the discipline in four distinct character traits.
Making the Move!
What do you need when you move to college?
1) bed sheets 2) toothbrush3) cooling fan4) medicine box5) hand vac6) plus so much more
Grab our college moving checklist to help you pack for the big move
Save on Textbooks
The cost of college textbooks can run as high as $800-$1,000 or more per semester. So shop around for:
1) new textbooks 2) used textbooks3) rental textbooks
Shop and compare best deals from multiple online merchants.
So what kind of jobs are availabe in your study at college?
Let's take a look to see if opportunities in your field are available and what skills sets you need:
Achieving success in life requires 3 key ingredients:
1) planning 2) discipline3) execution
Open our success module for FREE guides on these key success points.
How can we help with college planning?
1) planning forms 2) manage money tips3) job search4) financial guides5) calculators6) plus so much more
Jump over to our tool for college planning and financial decision making.