Science isn’t for everyone. Though, I prefer to hold the view that there are no boring subjects, only boring teachers.
So, if you’re looking for a few captivating ways to give your kids’ grey matter some boost whilst also presenting them with some interactive fun, as well as help them learn a little science, this useful infographic from BestForTheKids.com may be just what you need.
Whether it’s fake snow in your kitchen or teabag powered rockets in your backyard, these seven intriguing and intellect-boosting science activities will surely get your kids hooked to science. For them, science doesn’t have to be boring anymore.
Infographic by BestForTheKids.com
- JUMBO SCIENCE KIT FOR KIDS - The kit allows your young scientist to explore, learn and have great fun with their very own science kit. Because of the huge number of...
- 60 MIND-BLOWING EXPERIMENTS - This amazing, 55 piece children's science kit includes everything you need. All the chemicals, ingredients and apparatus that is required to...
- WONDERFUL ACTIVITIES THAT KIDS WILL ENJOY - The science kit has a number of exciting and interesting activities including, the delicate sprout garden, the slime lab,...
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Crystal Chatterton
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Paperback: 254 pages
Last update on 2019-02-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API