Science isn’t for everyone. Though, I prefer to hold the view that there are no boring subjects, only boring teachers.
So, if you’re looking for a few captivating ways to give your kids’ grey matter some boost whilst also presenting them with some interactive fun, as well as help them learn a little science, this useful infographic from BestForTheKids.com may be just what you need.
Whether it’s fake snow in your kitchen or teabag powered rockets in your backyard, these seven intriguing and intellect-boosting science activities will surely get your kids hooked to science. For them, science doesn’t have to be boring anymore.
Infographic by BestForTheKids.com
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Crystal Chatterton
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Paperback: 254 pages
- EXCITING WAY TO LEARN: Inspiring young children to learn has never been more fun with this Playz science kits that allows kids to learn about acids, bases, pH scale, DNA,...
- LOADED WITH VALUE: Over 26+ Experiments, 41+ Tools & Ingredients, and 36 Page Activity & Lab Guide
- EASY TO USE: The fact-filled colorful lab guide is full of pictures and information giving kids hours of fun in their own home made science lab! A fun way to educate kids...
Last update on 2019-05-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API