Science isn’t for everyone. Though, I prefer to hold the view that there are no boring subjects, only boring teachers.
So, if you’re looking for a few captivating ways to give your kids’ grey matter some boost whilst also presenting them with some interactive fun, as well as help them learn a little science, this useful infographic from BestForTheKids.com may be just what you need.
Whether it’s fake snow in your kitchen or teabag powered rockets in your backyard, these seven intriguing and intellect-boosting science activities will surely get your kids hooked to science. For them, science doesn’t have to be boring anymore.
Infographic by BestForTheKids.com
- DISCOVER CRYSTAL TREASURE when you break open these rocks to find amazing crystals inside!
- COLORFUL VARIETY of hand-selected geodes for interesting, vibrant crystals
- 100% NATURAL GEODES may be as big as a tennis ball or as small as a ping-pong ball and are the perfect size for kids
- Adams Media Corporation
- Tom Robinson
- Publisher: Robinson, Tom
- JUMBO SCIENCE KIT FOR KIDS - The kit allows your young scientist to explore, learn and have great fun with their very own science kit. Because of the huge number of...
- 60 MIND-BLOWING EXPERIMENTS - This amazing, 55 piece children's science kit includes everything you need. All the chemicals, ingredients and apparatus that is required to...
- WONDERFUL ACTIVITIES THAT KIDS WILL ENJOY - The science kit has a number of exciting and interesting activities including, the delicate sprout garden, the slime lab,...
Last update on 2018-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API