Did you know that over 53 million of American are freelancing today?
Web design, search engine optimization, coding, customer service, project management, digital marketing, app development, blog management and email marketing are the most in-demand freelancers skills.
It is estimated that in 2020, nearly forty percent of the workforce in America will be represented by freelancers.
Freelancing is becoming very popular among both employers and employees. College graduates and current students are not longer looking for the typical nine to five jobs. Freelancers work as much as they want; the have the freedom to accept only projects they like and work on them whenever they have time.
This infographic about 29 Facts Every Freelancer Needs To Know About, presented by Digperformance, gives us valuable stats about the freelance industry.
How are the freelancers changing our economy? What skills will get you hired… or can easily outsource? How are freelancers like?
- This Year Will Be Different The Insightful Guide to Becoming a Freelancer
- Monika Kanokova
- Publisher: Monika Kanokova
- Amber Leigh Turner
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Ergonomic vertical mouse, designed for a neutral handling position (for right-handed users) that's safer and more comfortable for extended use
- Vertical configuration allows a more natural grip position and orientation, reducing tension in the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder that is often associated with...
- Two selectable DPI settings (1000 / 1600) for a choice of balanced, precise control or fast, responsive movement to match your activity and preference
Last update on 2019-05-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API