Many students don’t know what to do with their lives once they graduate.
Granted, a degree is an essential component of a resume; however, students who start their professional life while going to college probably won’t have to build a resume in the first place.
A professional career does not consist only of a degree but also on the experiences and goals achieved while studying. Isn’t learning the primary reason for going to college? Then, is waiting years to apply knowledge into practice a good idea? Starting a business while in college increases the chances of hitting the startup jackpot.
2 out of 3 people find entrepreneurship a good career choice. 95.1 percent of entrepreneurs have a bachelor’s degree while 47 percent have advanced degrees. On average. The salary of a founder is below $50,000 a year. Most founders work at least 66 hours a week as opposed to their employed counterparts’ 47 hours. Start-ups with two founders are more likely to be successful.
How Businesses Are Started
36 percent of businesses are started in colleges before students complete their studies. Graduates who fail to find work start 21 percent of the businesses. 69 percent of the people polled expressed their desire to start a business.
People chose entrepreneurship as a way of life because:
- They want to become their own bosses
- They want to earn more money
- They want to impact the world positively and leave a legacy
- They feel that the traditional routine of working does not suit them
Here a list of 46 Facts Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know About, presented by DealSunny.
- Size: 22"x17" - 2019 Desk Calendar runs from July 2018 through December 2019.
- UNIQUE DESIGNS EACH MONTH - 12 patterns rotate throughout calendar. Each page is perforated to tear away easily.
- THICK PAPER - Prevents bleed-through with markers. Each pages has MINI CALENDARS for all months.
- 12 months desk pad calendar for January 2019 - December 2019, includs the academic year. Featuring a half and full year of planning power, 16-3/4" x 11-4/5" page size...
- Large, ruled daily blocks provide plenty of room for notes. Each block is 1-4/5" x 1-4/5", total annual days elapsed, remaining are listed and holidays marked in each...
- One month per page layout lets you view all your monthly plans at once, easily removable perforated pages enable you to move onto the next month with ease
- NEVER FORGET AN APPOINTMENT: Life gets busy, and it seems next to impossible to keep track of all the important dates in your life. Hang on your laundry room wall, on...
- AMAZING VALUE! - - - COVERS 18 TOTAL MONTHS: The following months are included on every blank calendar blotter deskpad - January 2019 February 2019 March 2019 April 2019...
- EASY TO WRITE ON & PERFECT SIZE: Made in the USA with the finest quality materials (compare it to competitors that use cheap material from overseas) so it is easy to...
Last update on 2019-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API