Many students don’t know what to do with their lives once they graduate.
Granted, a degree is an essential component of a resume; however, students who start their professional life while going to college probably won’t have to build a resume in the first place.
A professional career does not consist only of a degree but also on the experiences and goals achieved while studying. Isn’t learning the primary reason for going to college? Then, is waiting years to apply knowledge into practice a good idea? Starting a business while in college increases the chances of hitting the startup jackpot.
2 out of 3 people find entrepreneurship a good career choice. 95.1 percent of entrepreneurs have a bachelor’s degree while 47 percent have advanced degrees. On average. The salary of a founder is below $50,000 a year. Most founders work at least 66 hours a week as opposed to their employed counterparts’ 47 hours. Start-ups with two founders are more likely to be successful.
How Businesses Are Started
36 percent of businesses are started in colleges before students complete their studies. Graduates who fail to find work start 21 percent of the businesses. 69 percent of the people polled expressed their desire to start a business.
People chose entrepreneurship as a way of life because:
- They want to become their own bosses
- They want to earn more money
- They want to impact the world positively and leave a legacy
- They feel that the traditional routine of working does not suit them
Here a list of 46 Facts Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know About, presented by DealSunny.
- 【2019-2020 Desk / Wall Calendar】January 2019 - February 2020 calendar, featuring 14 months for easy planning, and overall size is 16.8 x 11.7 in
- 【Spacious Lined Blocks】One month per page layout lets you view all your monthly plans at once. Large daily blocks provide plenty of room for notes. Each block is 1.8...
- 【Thoughtful Design】Desk pad has a wide, black paper top binding with eyelets for hanging and two black corners keep pages flat during hanging or desktop use. Tear off...
- Size: 22"x17" - 2019 Desk Calendar runs from June 2019 through December 2020.
- UNIQUE ACCENT COLORS EACH MONTH - 12 colors rotate throughout calendar. Each page is perforated to tear away easily.
- THICK PAPER - Prevents bleed-through with markers. Each pages has MINI CALENDARS for all months.
- YEAR-ROUND PLANNING - Desk calendar covers 12 months, January 2019-December 2019. Julian dates included. Keep track of deadlines, special events and more with clear...
- INK BLEED RESISTANCE - Plan your schedule without fear of distracting ink bleeding. Our improved, high-quality paper is designed for superior ink bleed resistance, which...
- MONTHLY VIEWS - Great for long-term planning, each month features ruled daily blocks for neat scheduling, a full year of reference calendars and a notetaking space. Pages...
Last update on 2019-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API