Fairs are becoming popular nowadays.
This could be due to a new collective to share with others, or it may be that people are opting to enjoy local events.
The reasons behind this rise can be debated.
What is true is that this rise should be taken advantage of, which your school is doing.
The following are five food items that are always popular at fairs or school event.
Everyone wants something sweet at the fair but also something they do not normally have. The churro is a traditional sweet made in many parts of the world including Spain, Portugal, and Mexico. It is a fried pastry that can be held in your hands, making it the perfect treat for a fair.
Fairgoers will get thirsty at some point, and they will need to satisfy this need. Sure, you can be boring and offer a regular pop, or you can be exciting and offer something fresh and natural. Why not sell fresh coconut juice without removing the juice from the fruit. Your patrons are going to need some straws, but they should love this natural and biodegradable drink.
Popcorn is one of the most popular fair-friendly snacks and should not be missing from the fair. Now, you are going to want to have a popcorn machine from somewhere like New England Pretzel & Popcorn CO. Inc. at hand because popcorn tastes best when it is made fresh, but this should definitely be a best seller. Make sure to consider offering a number of add-ons, such as butter to make the taste of the popcorn really pop.
Everyone wants a dip at a fair. It is an easy food to eat and easy to share. One of the most popular dips is nacho cheese, but there are many other options out there for you. Those who are thinking of spicing things up a bit might want to consider offering fresh hummus or other distinctive dips that your patrons might enjoy.
Hand-held foods are popular at fairs because people are looking around while eating. Be sure you have more than just snacks to make sure your patrons do not get too hungry. A good food option is a hot dog, but you can also consider corn-dogs.
You can visit fairs nearby to see if others have interesting ideas that you can incorporate into your school event. Still, these ideas should help ensure that you have what your patrons might want.
- Premium jumbo size popcorn tastes like the movie theater butter flavor you love
- 100% whole grain
- Made with non-GMO corn
- Contains (24) 3.29 oz. classic bags of Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's is the only leading popcorn brand that uses real butter (Select products contain real butter. See package ingredients for details.)
- Orville Redenbacher's is also the only leading brand of microwave popcorn with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in all of our products-so grab your favorite...
- 24-COUNT BOX: This box contains 24 regular-sized (3 ounce) individual bags of Simply Popped microwave popcorn. Each bag yields 10 cups of popped popcorn each (2.5...
- NON-GMO KERNELS AND GLUTEN FREE: Simply Popped is the smart choice for the whole family. Kids and adults will love the delicious, light butter flavor with a touch of sea...
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL 4 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO popcorn kernels, palm oil, clarified butter and sea salt to season. This low-calorie, premium popcorn in our new bulk...
Last update on 2019-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API