Federal student loan debt is the financial noose around the neck of many college graduates.
In many instances, college graduates crippled by student loan debts are unable to properly start their lives in any meaningful way.
Common wages from entry-level jobs do not seem to be able to stretch far enough.
Thankfully, although common, situations like these are not completely hopeless for graduates. Ameritech Financial has a budget-friendly solution any college graduate can use.
Ameritech Financial: Your Student Loan Debt Solution
Located in El Dorado Hills, California, Ameritech Financial is a student loan document preparation and processing solution for college graduates with large, looming federal student loan debts. With Ameritech Financial, students are empowered to manage their student loan debt instead of being hindered by it. Aware that there is no “one size fits all,” ‘cookie cutter’ mold to managing a student loan debt, the certified agents at Ameritech Financial look at a combination of the following factors:
- A clear rundown of the financial situation including earnings and total expenditure, as well as the family household and professional status of the client
- A thorough look at existing assistance programs that the client may be qualified to partake in
- Current student loan industry stipulations including program modifications and possible government action dedicated to benefiting the borrowers
- The documentation needed to be filed in order for the client to benefit from existing federal programs where applicable. Of course, the timeframe during which these documents should be filed (and how) are concerned.
Contact Ameritech Financial to Get Started Today!
Graduates interested in using the services of Ameritech Financial can get started by contacting a member of Ameritech Financials certified team of Student Loan Specialists. The team may be contacted via telephone, email, or through quick contact forms found on their official website. A competent and friendly member of the team will be happy to assist and get you started on the road to student loan debt recovery.
Growing Student Loan Debt and How Ameritech Financial Helps
Student loan debt is currently a whopping $1.24 trillion and growing by over $125 billion each year. Making it the second largest debt in The United States next to home mortgages. With no resolution in site, it truly is the next financial crisis facing the United States of America.
With the services provided by Ameritech Financial, their helpful employees have assisted thousands of student loan borrowers so they could find their way to financial freedom and once again feel empowered by their education.
There is no ‘cookie-cutter’ solution to your student loan needs. Ameritech offers customized solutions that are not ‘cookie-cutter’ and has successfully assisted thousands of clients in enrolling into repayment plans that are inline with their personal financial situation. In many cases, a borrower’s payment can drop to as low as $0 per month.
- Free-standing closet organizer with 3 fabric shelves and 2 collapsible fabric drawers
- Each shelf can hold up to 10 pounds; each drawer can hold up to 5 pounds; stylish, breathable dark-gray fabric
- Powder-coated steel frame; metal rods offer reliable support; overall design ensures stability
- Dimension: 12'' W x 10'' D X 45'' H
- Hangs on standard closet rod, wired closet rack
- 5 Fabric Bronze Shelves, dimension of each bin is 12'' W x 10''D x 9''H
- 4-pack of interlocking wire storage cubes for neat storage and tidy display
- Includes 20 plastic corner connectors and 16 grid panels made of powder-coated steel wire; no tools required for set-up
- Modular design allows for multiple stacking options; 10-pound weight capacity per cube; 40-pound weight capacity total
Last update on 2019-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API