High school can be a thrilling and unforgettable time period for young people.
They have big dreams.
They have feelings of uncertainty as well. Intelligent teenagers make a point to think about their plans.
They carefully consider all the things they can do in order to accomplish all of their big goals.
Smart Teens Research Their College Options
Attending a college or a university can often be optimal for ambitious young teenagers. That’s why smart teenagers often put a lot of time into researching institutions of higher learning. They often put a lot of time into researching majors and minors that pique their interest, too.
Smart Teens Get Part-Time Jobs
“Real world” experience can often be beneficial for teens who want to reach for the stars in the future. Teenagers who want to thrive professionally often get part-time jobs. Part-time positions can help them save money. They can teach them invaluable lessons about people, career and society in general, too.
Forward-thinking teens often decide to get part-time jobs in fields that are of interest to them. If a teen has a penchant for fashion, she may apply to work for a local clothing boutique.
Smart Teens Speak with Successful Professionals
Advice can be a wondrous thing for bright-eyed teens who want to take their lives to the next level after high school. Teens who want to do well frequently seek guidance from successful adults. It can help teens to ask sought-after professionals questions about how they got to certain points in their careers. It can help teens to ask questions that relate to any possible mistakes or dilemmas that may pop up, too. Teens can talk to scientists about high school science programs that are outstanding.
Smart Teens Read a Lot
Reading can be an amazing pastime for teens who want to get ahead. Teens can read books about career and educational paths that fascinate them. They can read books about big topics that involve history, culture, the arts, politics, and beyond, too. Reading can open up a teen’s universe. It can get his or her mind moving as well. Teens who are enthusiastic about making positive differences often daily.
other valuable readings:
High school students are the leaders of tomorrow. There are so many teenagers who have the potential to change society positively. Motivated teenagers should prepare well. Ample preparation can get teens on the track to great and rare things, after all.
Image Credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
Amazon Bestsellers: Laptop Computer (for college dorm or apartment)
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display; Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor N3060 (1.6GHz, Up to 2.48GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB eMMC; No Optical Drive
- AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz) ; AMD Radeon R5
- 4GB DDR4 RAM; 128GB SSD; DVD-RW
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD display & Energy-efficient LED backlight
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit Display
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD & 8X DVD
- Intel Dual Core AMD A6-9225 2.6Ghz Base Frequency Burst Frequency up to 3.0Ghz, AMD Radeon R4.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Webcam, 802.11 b/g/n,...
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) LED backlight display, No Touchscreen
Last update on 2019-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API